Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
The Minolta Dimage F300 5.3-megapixel digital camera produces high-quality images and incorporates advanced automatic functions. It features a sleek, contoured design similar to Minolta's F100, but offers increased resolution and zoom range, a new noise-reduction option, and Minolta's award-winning subject-tracking autofocus (AF) and Minolta's area AF. Optics and Resolution
The Dimage F300 features a 5.3-megapixel primary-color CCD with 5.0 million effective pixels for high-resolution images. It incorporates a built-in 3x optical zoom Minolta GT lens for color accuracy, and its 4x digital zoom capability combines with a compact lens design for a wide image-capture range. Three aspheric lens elements ensure sharp images at all focal lengths. With a focal range of 7.8-23.4mm, the lens is equivalent to a 38-114mm 35mm zoom lens. The image formed on the cameras CCD sensor is enhanced by Minoltas exclusive CxProcess image-processing technology to optimize sharpness, color reproduction, tonal gradation, and noise to create clear and natural-looking images. The Dimage F300s wide dynamic range is provided by 12-bit A/D (analog to digital) conversion to ensure natural color and accurate tonal reproduction. Storage and Transfer
Images are stored on Secure Digital memory cards, and a 32 MB card is included. Images can be downloaded to either a Mac or PC via USB connectivity, which means it can be connected to any USB-based Windows 98 Rev2Me/2000/XP and Mac OS 8.6 or later computer without installing any software. More Features
A versatile camera, the Dimage F300 allows complete control over exposure, color, contrast, saturation, white balance, camera sensitivity, and focus. It can also record movies and audio. Like the Dimage F100, the F300 also comes equipped with subject-tracking AF and Minoltas area AF. These technologies work together to locate and follow the subject through three-dimensional space within the cameras extra-wide focusing area, making the autofocus system ready to take a picture whenever you're ready to shoot. The Dimage F300 combats noise (which can give a grainy look to digital images) by employing a large signal-to-noise ratio to minimize its effect even with higher CCD gain--as well as allowing photographers to select noise reduction to control image quality. This stylish camera features a slim aluminum body exterior and stainless-steel accents around the lens barrel with an easy-to-hold elegant grip and ergonomic control layout. Power, Size, and Contents
The camera is powered by one CR-V3 lithium battery and four rechargeable NiMH batteries. It measures 4.3 by 2.1 by 1.3 inches and weighs 6.5 ounces. This package includes the Dimage F300 digital camera, batteries and NiMH battery charger, 32 MB Secure Digital memory card, USB and AV cables, hand strap, sports case, and a CD-ROM with Dimage Viewer and ArcSoft Funhouse software, and USB drivers for Windows and Mac.
- 5.3 megapixel sensor creates high-resolution images for prints up to poster size
- 3x optical plus 4x digital (12x total) zoom autofocus lens
- Complete controls over exposure, color, contrast, saturation, and white balance
- Includes 32 MB Secure Digital card; connects with Macs and PCs via USB port
- Package includes four rechargeable NiMH batteries, charger, and case
Create a simple background in a neutral color, which help shapes the colors of the subject of the photograph. The backdrop material helps absorb the light and eliminate reflection.
- Each background comes equipped with a pole pocket along the side for easy attachment to a background support system
- Made from one piece of material
- No two backdrops are ever 100 percent alike
Monday, December 2, 2013
Opteka 72mm 0.4X HD2 Large Element Fisheye Lens for Canon XH G1S, A1, A1S, G1, XL H1, H1A, H1S, XL1, XL1S and XL2 Professional Video Camcorders
An essential tool for extreme sports and dramatic action shooters. The 0.4X Pro Fisheye Adapter offers an extreme fisheye effect and a high degree of barrel distortion. It exaggerates depth by pulling nearby objects closer and causing distant objects to recede into the background. Advances in high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing, are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Diamond-cut from crystal-clear, water-white optical glass, Opteka lenses are ground and polished to a precise precision. Because all Opteka lenses are designed and manufactured with the highest possible degree of consistency, you can swap lenses mid-shoot with no discernable variation in color or effect. The unprecedented purity, color saturation and repeatability of Opteka lenses virtually eliminate the need for lab color timing corrections caused by other lenses. This puts more creative control where it belongs - in your hands. Opteka lenses stand up to the most rigorous demands on the stage and on location. Opteka's hard anti-reflective (AR) coating offers protection specially formulated to resist flaking, peeling and scratching. This proprietary AR coating also reduces light loss and flare to less than 1% per surface, compared to untreated glass which has a light loss of 4% per surface. Opteka lenses allow you to shoot with total confidence!
- Attaches to 72mm Camcorder Lenses
- Extra large elements ensure you will get a full-frame image (No vignetting)
- Exaggerates depth, pulling nearby objects closer and causing distant objects to recede into the background.
- Designed to maximize day and night shots by providing maximum light and image
- Brand new, 5 Year warranty
Sunday, December 1, 2013
JVC High Definition 0.45x Wide Angle Lens w/Macro 37mm, (Wider Alternative To GL-V0730U) + Stepping Ring 30.5-37mm + Nwv Direct Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
This Item Includes: 1. Wide Lens 2. Lens Bottom Cover 3. Lens Cap 4. Lens Pouch 5. Nwv Direct Microfiber Cleaning Cloth 6. Stepping Ring 30.5mm-37mm
- Optics 0.45x Ultra Compact 37mm Wide Angle Lens With Macro (Japan) W/ Free Ring For 30.5mm
- High Definition Standard
- Threaded To Accept 55mm Filters
- Steel Barrel Construction
- 10 Year Warranty
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Eschenbach No. 164640 Monocular Clip-on Magnifier, 7.0x / 28D Working Distance app. 32 mm ---
- The labo-clip system can be easily attached to the
- The labo-clip leaves both hands free for working.
- Comfortable working distance even with a high level of
- Ideal not just for work tasks but also for leisure and craft
- Used with distance spectacles to achieve optimum
- Lenses easily interchangeable.
- Lens sizes: monocular � 40 mm,
binocular 74.5 x 22.5 mm.
- Lens clamp made from glass fi bre reinforced plastic.
- Supplied with protective box.
Monocular Clip-on Magnifier, 7x Power, 28D Diopters, Focal Distance 1.4 In In/mm, Lens Dia 30 mm, Features Fixed Focus Flip-up Plastic Hard Coated Lens, Set 2 In From Eye, Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Clip Has Four Rubber Tips to Protect Glasses, Mounts To Most Eyeglass Frames Loupes and Hands-Free MagnifiersEyeglass LoupesLightweight, fully adjustable metal loupes have 360 rotation. Case included. Eschenbach models are clip-on magnifiers.
- Comfortable working distance even with a high level of magnification.
- The labo-clip system can be easily attached to the spectacle frame
- Magnifivation 7x / 28dpt Working Distance app 32 mm The labo-clip leaves hands free for working.
- Lens sizes: monocular � 40 mm, binocular 74.5 x 22.5 mm. - Lightweight
- Made in Germany - Lens clamp made from glass fibre reinforced plastic - Supplied with protective box
Create a unique and dramatic but soft light in your photography by using this 27.5" "Beauty Dish". A beauty dish is a large, shallow pan with a hole in the center for a strobe. There is a small reflector very close in front of the strobe to spread the light outward before it can go forward. This provides a large amount of soft light but only for a short distance. It is the perfect accessory to provide a highly-efficient light source that can be used for close-up or distant photography. The center disc blocker creates a barrier between the flash creating a "donut" lighting effect for high fashion photography. The included white diffusion sock can be used for adding softness to the images and a universal external flash bracket that can be attached from the beauty dish to a stand. A honey comb grid is also included to add creativity to shots.
1 * Universal Beauty Dish
1 * Speedlight Flash Bracket
1 * Honey Comb Grid
1 * Soft Diffuser
- Great accessory for modifying light source beam and dramatic images
- Add accentuation in portrait and beauty photography
- All metal construction
- Kit comes complete with honey comb grid, diffusion sock and flash bracket